Best session ever with a client today.
Reflecting on the growth, learnings and improvements made across the last 7 months.
As well as a great summary document, we could see the data measuring the growth and momentum achieved.
Do you ever stop and take stop of where you’re at and how far you’ve come as a leader?
It’s great to do for so many reasons.
- To press pause on the day and assess
- To communicate out loud what’s worked well, what could be done differently, better or continued
- To figure out where the gaps are and help might be required and to ask for it!
- To adjust and tweak the plan (or write it if it’s not already done)
- Is the plan just purely business – operational, strategic, financial etc? Maybe personal or does that take a backseat? What else needs consideration and options put to paper?
- Are you on purpose or has the last two years thrown you off track? Has your purpose changed? Personally as well as professionally?
- To remain flexible, adaptable and open to change
We all grow and evolve.
Learning and Development is critical as a leader.
Making time to invest in you, your role, who you are, and who you want to be next month, next quarter and next year. We never remain the same. Life and our life circumstances, the pace, environment and situation don’t allow that to have.
Do you feel like you’re reacting to the circumstances?
Or are you proactive regardless of the environment or pace?
Do you have your mind working for you or against you?
Day in day out, month after month, year after year?
Want to know how to measure it?
P.S Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you develop and work on your business leadership capabilities:
- Download a free copy of The Leadership Maximiser Tool, a detailed Productivity and Performance Experience
Lead with clarity and confidence. Minimise overwhelm and indecision. Be organised and focused to lead a flourishing team and grow a thriving business. Accelerate results for you, the team and business with this step-by-step tool. — Click here
- Join the Empowering Leaders in Business Facebook group and connect with like-minded leaders focused on high-performance team success
It’s our Facebook community where smart leaders get to learn more about creativity, leadership and performance. — Click Here
- Join our next Mental Fitness for Leaders Program
Helping leaders develop their skills for well-being, relationship and conflict management, productivity and peak performance in the workplace. If you’d like to work with me on your business leadership skills to ensure high engagement, accountability and results for and across the team…message PQ to me here and I’ll get you all the details.
- Let’s get the whole team together
Would you like a different perspective and someone else at the front of the room or on zoom/teams to lead regular and consistent team building, accountability and engaging learning experiences, that drive results and outcomes for individuals, teams and the business? If you feel a little challenged with everything going on, maybe sounding like a cracked recorded saying things over and over again, or actually not 100% how to motivate and inspire the team, given the current nature of business, it’s may be useful for us to chat. Message TEAM to me here… and tell me a little about the business, your team and what you’d like to work on together.