At the moment, it’s all pretty stressful!
Whether you’re in iso, back to work ‘as if it’s business as normal’, maybe you’re remote and back on teams/zoom or perhaps you’ve been doing the January juggle with kids and work – it’s full on.
No matter what the ‘current scenario’ looks like for you; your self-care is absolutely critical. Please prioritise those routines and rituals that ensure you take care of you first.
It could be one or more of these;
- the morning walks
- getting into nature
- your daily green juice
- pre-planning and preparing the healthy foods
- making your to-do list (small bite sized pieces) and ticking it off (even if it takes weeks!)
- getting out for breaks and fresh air every hour or two
- booking the next getaway / change of scenery (even with the unknown)
- talk to good friends (as long as you mutually care for each other)
- down tools and sink your feet into sand, soil or grass or stand on a balcony, stick your head out the window!
- Who is on your team? Do you need to book checkups? Checkins? Or do some 2022 planning? For you, not for work!
Self-care is quite an individual thing. You’ll know what you need.
Deep down you know what fills your cup up. It might be about connecting and asking for help. Being disciplined and decisive to actually follow through on the routines, setting boundaries so you come first consistently rather than putting everyone else first at the cost of your self-care.
Back to nature with my gal is absolutely my happy place.
P.S Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you develop and work on your business leadership capabilities:
- Download a free copy of The Leadership Maximiser Tool, a detailed Productivity and Performance Experience
Lead with clarity and confidence. Minimise overwhelm and indecision. Be organised and focused to lead a flourishing team and grow a thriving business. Accelerate results for you, the team and business with this step-by-step tool. — Click here
- Join the Empowering Leaders in Business Facebook group and connect with like-minded leaders focused on high-performance team success
It’s our Facebook community where smart leaders get to learn more about creativity, leadership and performance. — Click Here
- Join our next Mental Fitness for Leaders Program
Helping leaders develop their skills for well-being, relationship and conflict management, productivity and peak performance in the workplace. If you’d like to work with me on your business leadership skills to ensure high engagement, accountability and results for and across the team…message PQ to me here and I’ll get you all the details.
- Let’s get the whole team together
Would you like a different perspective and someone else at the front of the room or on zoom/teams to lead regular and consistent team building, accountability and engaging learning experiences, that drive results and outcomes for individuals, teams and the business? If you feel a little challenged with everything going on, maybe sounding like a cracked recorded saying things over and over again, or actually not 100% how to motivate and inspire the team, given the current nature of business, it’s may be useful for us to chat. Message TEAM to me here… and tell me a little about the business, your team and what you’d like to work on together.