Too much on your mind? Being pulled from pillar to post?
Feel like you end up distracted, and never able to finish anything?
It can look and feel a bit like chaos.
When you’re leading a team, growing a business, looking after customers and clients, it can be very busy being all things to everyone (ELSE).
Except the one person that matters the most is getting the least amount of focus and attention.
Perhaps ….. you’re barely sleeping, your nutrition is pretty shot, or quite good with those random outbursts to deal with stress and overwhelm. You know your customers better and more intimately than your kids and other half. Or who… did you say?… he or she is non-existent because there is no time for that!
And it matters.
Clarity and confidence go a long way in solving the chaos. Because if you’re being pulled from pillar to post in too many directions, focusing on so many different things, and haven’t got a high-performing team surrounding and supporting you, then… It’s time.
It’s time to draw the line in the sand.
It’s time to really get clear on what matters.
It’s time to get everything out of your head and onto paper.
It’s time to re-focus your energy and talent.
It’s time to speak up.
Let go, delegate, and empower others to excel around you too, so you can reconnect with your passion, and make business and life profitable, not just another endless week of meetings, running, racing, feeling mostly guilty with rare moments of joy and a sense of achievement.
Would you like to have more joy day in and day out, week after week?
You deserve joy. Let’s up the ante and work on your clarity and confidence, so you can grow and lead a high-performing team (both at work and at home), without needing to work 24/7 and burn out.
1) Brain dump everything out of your head that’s causing you stress, grief, overwhelm, whatever you’ve been procrastinating on, know you need to do. At work, at home. Put it randomly onto a large piece of paper.
2) Then this week, Focus on Two things, only two. Get a coloured text and circle the two things that matter most and decide a course of action, a small baby step or task you could do that would move you a little closer to feeling a sense of relief, achievement, fulfillment, completion, and yes, joy.
3) Now, Do One of those things. Only One.
4) Then, Hit Reply / Email and Tell me when you’ve done it. When you’ve done that one thing.
You see, we sometimes get so caught up in all of it, that we forget how simple it is to actually just do something.
Be the clutter clearer, not the chaos creator.
Remember one foot in front of the other, and get that ONE thing done.
You’ll feel so much better for it.
Genevieve “No more Chaos” Matthews
P.S Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you develop your tourism business leadership capabilities and achieve consistent business growth:
- Grab a free copy of our E-Book – How to Attract, Train and Retain Your Tourism Talent
It’s the core principles for success in attracting new tourism talent, training new and existing staff, then retention strategies to ensure you keep the keepers 😉— Click Here
- Join the Tourism Business Leader’s Facebook group and connect with like-minded leaders focused on building highly effective teams
It’s our Facebook community where smart leaders get to learn more about creativity, leadership and performance for tourism business success. — Click Here
- Create Your Tourism Pro-Team and Drive Consistent Growth
Helping tourism business leaders develop their skills to improve engagement, accountability and performance of the team and business. If you’d like to work with me so you can stop being reactive, have the difficult conversations and drive performance to get the results you want and know the business need and can achieve then… hit reply or message PRO to me here and I’ll get you all the details.
- Let’s get the Whole Team Together
Would you like a different perspective and someone else at the front of the room or on zoom/teams to lead regular and consistent team building, accountability, and engaging learning experiences, that drive results and outcomes for individuals, teams, and the business? If you feel a little challenged with everything going on, maybe sounding like a cracked recorded saying things repeatedly, or actually not 100% how to motivate and drive the team, given the current nature of business, it may be useful for us to chat. Hit reply or Message TEAM to me here… and tell me a little about the business, your team, and what you’d like to work on together.