Are you the light in the darkness? A beacon of safety and support? Are you leading the way?
Great leaders know how to park their own ego, get out of their own way to help others learn, grow and develop. So that a team and business can thrive and do well even in very troubled or challenging times.
This can be done in super small ways that matter –
- providing acknowledgement, validation or recognitionreally listening and hearing what’s being said
- asking curious questions
- guiding the way when it’s a little unclear
- establishing boundaries
- having a plan
- encouraging choices and possibility
- reminding everyone WHY
When the waters are turbulent your team need to see calm, light and a direction forward. It’s a way of being not purely what you’re doing.
P.S Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you develop and work on your business leadership capabilities:
1. Download a free copy of The Leadership Maximiser Tool, a detailed Productivity and Performance Experience
Lead with clarity and confidence. Minimise overwhelm and indecision. Be organised and focused to lead a flourishing team and grow a thriving business. Accelerate results for you, the team and business with this step-by-step tool. Click here
2. Join the Empowering Leaders Group on Facebook and connect with likeminded leaders from around the globe.
It’s our Facebook community where committed leaders are learning more about creativity, leadership and high-performance. Click here
3. Join our Excelerator Program and lead the way
I am launching a new group intake shortly…stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your business leadership skills to create, lead and perform… just message me here re. “Lead the Way” in the subject line.
4. Let’s get the team together
If you feel like a cracked recorded saying things over and over again, and would like a different perspective and someone else at the front of the room to lead regular and consistent team building, accountability and engaging learning experiences, that drive results and outcomes for individuals, teams and the business, then … comment below or send me a message and put “Private” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!